We’re here to help you by:
- connecting you to an expert who understands your science (this is a free advisory service)
- recommending or creating further training/skills development opportunities
- maximising your access to usegalaxy.org.au
- assisting with grant proposals
- sharing your research community’s needs with our colleagues who are working to collectively solve life science data issues (eg. Australian BioCommons, ARDC, Research Computing Services, the Galaxy Project etc).
From October 2018, Melbourne Bioinformatics has access to the University’s Research Computing Services with associated infrastructure, high-speed interconnects, technical support and account administration.
I also just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for the excellent support you have provided over the years. I’m not sure if we’ve met personally, but you have been extremely helpful, prompt and conscientious.
Dr Lee Yeoh, University of Melbourne