New version of the mGVL
Simon Gladman has now published a new version of the mGVL. It’s now at 0.11-1 and is based on GVL 4.1.
Following loads of testing while at the Galaxy conference (#GCC2016) it now has:
- the newest version of Galaxy – including embedded JBrowse (as a tool)
- some image updates
- a new GVL extension system (for things like IRIDA, SMRT Portal, Web Apollo installations on GVL..)
- linuxbrew on the commandline with Nullarbor, Snippy, Prokka, bedtools, bwa, blast, kraken, kallisto and others
- Visualisation software like artemis, Bandage etc.
Work on reference data is scheduled to happen soon.
Archives needed are:
- The GVL base image version 4.1.
- The new version of cloudman and the new GVL package_registry system (for extra installable options)
- The mGVL filesystem archive
- The mGVL apps archive
There is a machine with mGVL 0.11-1 on it located at gcc.genome.edu.au
There are some shared histories on it for trialling with snippy, JBrowse etc.
New training materials are at: