PRECEPT project progress
- Chol-Hee Jung has been managing Australian data locally and in charge of organising them within the European Genome-phenome Archive (EGA) for sharing across the Pan Prostate Cancer Group (PPCG).
- He has also processed and been processing Australian data through various pipelines for the identification of genomic, epigenomic and transcriptomic variants.
- As part of the study within PRECEPT and/or PPCG, analyses are focussed not only on individual ‘omics data but also associations between them.
- From the collaboration within PPCG, two manuscripts have been submitted for publication, and two are under preparation.
- Genomic variants identification pipelines developed by international collaborators within PPCG are managed by Chol-Hee who has also been developing an R package (interim name ‘dmplorer’) which helps visualise DNA methylation microarray data analysis results.
MEMENTO: Biomarker discovery in metastatic hormone sensitive prostate cancer”. Below The Belt Research Fund, Australia and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group. $50,000 AUD direct. Anis Hamid (PI), Ian Davis, Christopher Sweeney, Arun Azad, Ben Tran, Shahneen Sandhu, Chris Hovens, Niall Corcoran, Bernard Pope, Chol-hee Jung, Yi Sun.